Pricing & Products
- Pricing plans - Compare our products
- Product Features
- VoxVote Designer - Create your own events
- VoxVote Live - Start voting now - for you in the audience
- VoxVote Slides
- VoxVote Chat - Question and Answer module
- VoxVote Quiz - Interactive quiz
- VoxVote Branding - Company logo
- VoxVote Branding - Custom URL and web app
- VoxVote - Images
- VoxVote MOOC - Interaction during your online courses
- Offer - Teachers are free
- School list (free usage)
As a paying user or assigned (educational) partner, you can export all your data.
If you haven't recorded any vote(s), you will receive the structure of all you questions and possible answers.
If you do have (preview) data, you will also receive the answers given by the voters.
The current export format is Excel you can use the data for further analysis.
The file contains the following:
- Questions defined
- Answers defined
- The voter data with voter identifier
- flag: test data from preview mode, or live data
- timestamp of recording and export
- Optional nickname, when this is set by the voter/user in the (web)app.
Here is an example of the data layout from a VoxVote export file opened in Excel.