Pricing & Products
- Pricing plans - Compare our products
- Product Features
- VoxVote Designer - Create your own events
- VoxVote Live - Start voting now - for you in the audience
- VoxVote Chat - Question and Answer module
- VoxVote Quiz - Interactive quiz
- VoxVote Branding - Company logo
- VoxVote Branding - Custom URL and web app
- VoxVote - Images
- VoxVote MOOC - Interaction during your online courses
- Offer - Teachers are free
- School list (free usage)
VoxVote is founded on the principle of easy voting over the web protocol, helping speakers, teachers and performers to interact with their audiences and show live voting results ("the answers") in a chart or wordcloud presentation. We know that you care about how your personal information is used, and we see your privacy as a fundamental right, so we implemented the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in protecting your right. By visiting the VoxVote designer website, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
Information Collected by VoxVote:
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our service. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our VoxVote users:
We collect information to make VoxVote website useful for you.
Information you provide to us:
1. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
In order for you to use VoxVote services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require a valid email address.
3. User Profile:
To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information, such as a bio, timezone preferences and datetime display options.
4. Automatic Information:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. VoxVote and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, VoxVote cookie information, and the page you requested. VoxVote uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
We collect your registration and user profile data. We are proud of our GDPR rule privacy by design. We respect your privacy as much as you do.
VoxVote is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. VoxVote may send out emails with VoxVote related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification emails from VoxVote, which inform you of actions (e.g. your voting summary has been processed to .pdf format) that have been performed on the site, including system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
We will send you some emails based on your actions. From time to time, we may send emails to all our users.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. VoxVote cookies don't combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are.
To remember you, and to prevent double voting our system will give you a cookie. It's safe.
Sharing Your Information
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- VoxVote Personnel: VoxVote personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of VoxVote business. Except for the password data, that is encrypted and salted. Nobody can look-up your password in rainbow tables or read your password.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if VoxVote, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name, presenter name, presenter location, may be displayed to other VoxVote users in your public events.
- Project Activity: VoxVote allows to browse projects and voting activity on your public events. Paying users, partners or customers have an additional option to hide voting results from being available in the browser.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information. (GDPR: the right to be forgotten)
We do not sell your information to anyone. However, we will show publicly available information to other users and may release other information to authorities where required by law.
Keeping Information Secure
Your VoxVote account information is protected by a salted password and transferred over encrypted SSL (https) lines for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your account is protected. We keep it secure, you must also keep it safe. Our employees may not access your account unless required to do a specific job.
Children Under 12 Years of Age
You must be 12 years and older to register to use the VoxVote designer website to create an account. As a result, VoxVote does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that VoxVote has collected information from a child under the age of 12, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Answering VoxVote questions is not limited to any age group.
Please register only when you reach 12 years old, and use your own emailaddress.
Conditions of Use
Effective as of May 16, 2018.