Pricing & Products
- Pricing plans - Compare our products
- Product Features
- VoxVote Designer - Create your own events
- VoxVote Live - Start voting now - for you in the audience
- VoxVote Slides
- VoxVote Chat - Question and Answer module
- VoxVote Quiz - Interactive quiz
- VoxVote Branding - Company logo
- VoxVote Branding - Custom URL and web app
- VoxVote - Images
- VoxVote MOOC - Interaction during your online courses
- Offer - Teachers are free
- School list (free usage)
Raising hands - did you understand the topic just explained?
That used to work during normal college / courses or education when you are face-to-face with your teacher / professor. But with MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) it's very hard for the sender to receive live input from their connected audience.
That's why we have VoxVote developped. Browser based voting.
A teacher has prepared 20 questions (or create some instant question on the fly), and during the course, the question is openened, and the whole live connected community can vote directly on http://live.voxvote.com
The teacher can show the total results live on his presentation screen, and discuss the results.
Easy! You can try on https://designer.voxvote.com and create your first MOOC Interaction Questions. (and you can test them ofcourse without disturbing your live results)
Integration in your MOOC platform?
Contact us for more options. We have iframe integration options.
Here's an example of the live voting app integration, so people can see your MOOC video and interact live without leaving the browser.