Pricing & Products
- Pricing plans - Compare our products
- Product Features
- VoxVote Designer - Create your own events
- VoxVote Live - Start voting now - for you in the audience
- VoxVote Chat - Question and Answer module
- VoxVote Quiz - Interactive quiz
- VoxVote Branding - Company logo
- VoxVote Branding - Custom URL and web app
- VoxVote MOOC - Interaction during your online courses
- Offer - Teachers are free
- School list (free usage)
VoxVote is created for (professional) speakers who are presenting on stage. This stage could be indoor, outdoor, a classroom or any other location where there is a projection screen (beamer) and an internet connection for the presenter.
How to start: (Quick Start Guide)
you can also view the complete Tutorial - step by step - with screenshots
1. Create an account on https://designer.voxvote.com - verify your email.
2. Prepare your questions and answers in a new VoxVote project.
3. Simulate your questions in preview mode. Then you get an impression how your charts will look like.
4. Edit your questions for fine tuning.
Live on stage
5. Share your PIN code (5 digits) with your audience, and let them interact with your presentation.
Let them navigate to live.voxvote.com or Apple users (iPad, iPod, iPhone) can download our VoxVote app from the appstore.
- start or stop questions, and refresh the chart with our VoxVote toolbar.
- ask the questions to the audience, and let them respond / vote.
6. Close the VoxVote project, archive the project. (After archive, you can't make any changes to your questions and answers. Update the question titles or typo's / sort order before archiving).
7. When archived, (After your conference day, or earlier), you can share the voting summary with your audience by using the 'Send Emails' button on your event. Empty questions will be skipped automatically.
You can also read the Frequently Asked Question section on our website.
Screenshots step by step explained:
The question editor. (https://designer.voxvote.com)
Invite your audience on live.voxvote.com (no www in front!), give them your 5 digit event code (can be found under graph in live mode).
Open the question with the 'Start button' the audience will see the active question, and can vote.
The main screen - you can navigate to other question. Start / Stop data collecting, and refresh the chart. (Chart data is not updating automatically by purpose / design feature. It is the presenter on stage to determine the moment of graph refresh. Yes, you can click every 4 seconds...)
Watch our (Dutch) tutorials. Part 1:
More on Youtube VoxVote