Pricing & Products
- Pricing plans - Compare our products
- Product Features
- VoxVote Designer - Create your own events
- VoxVote Live - Start voting now - for you in the audience
- VoxVote Chat - Question and Answer module
- VoxVote Quiz - Interactive quiz
- VoxVote Branding - Company logo
- VoxVote Branding - Custom URL and web app
- VoxVote MOOC - Interaction during your online courses
- Offer - Teachers are free
- School list (free usage)
To spice up your event, in the paid module (starting at Bronze, one time payment 80 euro), you can add your own logo to the main presentation screen. You can setup a default logo for all your event(s), and or overwrite a special event with another logo, but keeping the default logo in place.
This functionality is default for paying customers and free for our educational partners.
An extra option for corporate branding is to vote on a live company URL with a styled web app. See our Custom URL example live.
As an graphic example (the data is not theirs) from one of our clients (Nike.com) you can see the logo in the bottom corner right.
Logo branding, uploaded in our Designer
How to set the logo?
When upgraded, you see the logo options on the event screen and the account screen. You can upload a .png or .jpg (.jpeg) file, and the image will be resized and immediately displayed. Note the preview is smaller. Use the live or preview button to see your logo.
On the My Account page, you can set a default logo.
The dialogs and options to set a custom event logo, or to toggle between default account logo or no logo at all.