Pricing & Products
- Pricing plans - Compare our products
- Product Features
- VoxVote Designer - Create your own events
- VoxVote Live - Start voting now - for you in the audience
- VoxVote Chat - Question and Answer module
- VoxVote Quiz - Interactive quiz
- VoxVote Branding - Company logo
- VoxVote Branding - Custom URL and web app
- VoxVote MOOC - Interaction during your online courses
- Offer - Teachers are free
- School list (free usage)
Why asking money from teachers and educational users? Todays teachers are educating and entertaining our children, and they deserve the best tools. Let the money within the school organisation! After our firsts year introduction in 2014, we continue with this great offer. That's why VoxVote offers the following offer and conditions:
VoxVote unlimited and 100 % free in 2017 and 2018 for teachers / educational users.
Terms & Conditions - all valid up and until December 31st 2018
"Proof" that you are a teacher (or will use on education/in classrooms).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Your school / organization will be added to a special list during sign-up and for existing users.
For example email@example.com (Your @prinston.org address is your organization, and must match a valid website for education). From that moment, all teachers with the @prinston.org (or @yourschool.com) will be considered as a colleage from Pete, and will be treated as a free teacher.
- A list of approved schools and partners can be found here (www.voxvote.com/offers/domainlist).
- When leaving your school and losing your emailaddress, you can't transfer your credits.
- Credits remaining in early 2019 will be set to the original credits, or will be used in a new VoxVote education deal after evaluation begin of January 2019.
- Credits can't be tranferred to money or cash.
- Students or staff from the same organization can follow the same procedure.
- Credits (and email) are personal. (NOTE: You can not publish / broadcast two or more VoxVote events at the same time.)
- VoxVote fair usage policy applies, and in case of a dispute, VoxVote will inform you by email and decide according to Dutch law.
Happy education & happy voting